Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hello

My name is Jessica, and I am a middle school teacher from the Southern United States. For obvious reasons I'd rather not give my last name or any identifying information about my school. I have been tempted to write a book to tell about the adventures and interesting events that I have faced in the four years I have been teaching 7th grade students.

I never cease to be amazed by what they come up with to say or do. I have seen some things that would probably curl my mother's hair. (And let me just say, it's a darn good thing she's not a teacher, or she'd probably be in jail by now.)

I intend this blog to be as humorous as possible, with perhaps just a little bit of me having to blow off steam every now and again. I'm not planning on complaining about the state of things although I may be forced to lapse into it every now and again. If I get too far into it please let me know. I appreciate any and all feedback/sympathy/humorous anecdotes you can provide. Please feel free to vent your own frustrations in your comments. I know that this is a frustrating, stressful job, and I am looking to alleviate as much of that stress as possible. So thank you for reading. See you all on the flip side.

No comments: